Ren Netherland began his career in photography over 30 years ago while serving in the United States Navy. After his Navy years, he established his own portrait studio where his love of animals compelled him to specialize in pet portraiture.
From a meager beginning his reputation grew as his work began to appear in hundreds of well-known national publications, calendars and greeting cards. Due to an increase in nationwide demand for his unique ability, the Mobile Digital Studio was born. He and his wife Lynn now travel across the United States creating amazing pet portraits
Ren is the official photographer for many grooming competitions, shows, and trade expositions in the United States, and is internationally regarded as the Best. He has an uncanny knack for getting an animal’s attention and co-operation. His patience and love of his work put pets and people at ease from the very beginning of a shoot.
Eights months of the year Ren and his wife visit the finest grooming salons, veterinarian offices, and pet boutiques across America in their mobile digital studio. He offers limited digital processing on-site, with the latest state of the art equipment producing the highest quality prints and products.
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed working with you and Lynn. I have been boasting about the two of you constantly. I wanted to book you based on the recommendations of Hollywood Houndz and let me tell you I was not disappointed. I was impressed with your professionalism and attention to detail, I was amazed at your level of patience, and I was touched by your love and respect of animals. Both you and Lynn are incredible! Thank you again.............
Meredith - Winter Park Vet Hospital
Lucy’s experience was fantastic. Being so young I was impressed how they were able to get her expressions. Thank you so much!
Wonderful experience and the only good pictures we ever had of Lulu.
Axel, Troubles and I had a great time having our pix done and appreciate all the time he spent making us “look good”. Merry Christmas.
Fantastic opportunity with the best of the best to give us a keepsake to always remember or special “children”
They were fabulous! Very professional. Please have them back next year!! There was not a bad pose in the lot. It was hard to pick poses for pictures!
Toni O’Reilly & Princess
We bring our mobile studio to you! Eight months out of the year we are booked at Award Winning Groomers, Pet Shops, Veterinarians and Grooming Shows throughout the United States. Look for a location near you. We hope to see you and your pet(s). Please remember to call the location first and set an appointment.
* Pets should be professionally groomed prior to photo day. Bathed, brushed and free of fleas.
Pets EYES should be visible and clean. (See your groomer for details)
* PLEASE DO NOT arrive early for your appointment, we don't want disagreements between pets!
* Keep your pets CALM and COOL. Panting doesn't look pretty in pictures!
* Make sure your pet has gone to the bathroom prior to the photo shoot.
* Your sitting fee must be received prior to your appointment to reserve your time-slot.
* If there are two or more people in the photo, dress in similar colors and noncompeting patterns.
* Do not wear solid black if your pet is black or solid white if your pet is white. (Please call if confused)
* Give 48 hours notice if your need to cancel or rescedule your shoot.
* You may also bring some of your own toys, outfits or treats for your photo shoot.
* Props with large pets will not work as they will not fit on the table together. (Our props are for small pets)
* If your pet has an issue with thunderstorms, please let us know at the begining of your appointment.
* Please inform us if your pet is prone to biting.
Please read through the following guidelines prior to appointment.
These are the props we have available. Props with large pets will not work as they will not fit on the table together. (Our props are for small pets) If you have any other ideas for props you may bring them. If you have clothing for your pet and want to use it, bring it also. We love to try new things!